Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Missed a day, but is Summer of Arcade!

summerofarcade580
 So I missed a day or.....two ...of blogging!  But at least I haven't abandoned my loyal readers!  Ohhh, that's right, I don’t have any loyal blog readers as of yet.  I’m working on it though.  Tomorrow is going to be a week of blogging and I’m thinking about throwing some sort of party.  It’s probably going to end up being a party of 1 but hopefully that won’t always be the case.  So, on to video game talk.  Starting the 21st of July the third annual XBOX Live summer of ARCADE!  ( I but arcade in all caps to show that I was yelling.  It would be awesome if I could get some sort of echo but that’s just not happing)  In the up coming weeks I’ll be posting about each of the five games as they are getting closer to their drop dates. As far as pricing goes on LIMBO I haven't been able to nail down a 100% sure price point but I’m guessing it’ll cost 1200 Microsoft Points.  The price points I can tell you loyal readers is that if you purchase all 5 Summer of Arcade titles you will receive a cool 1200 MP points back.  If you can only find 3 titles that you like you will get 400 MP points back!  And hey, in this economy money back is always a good option! 

Onward and Upward,
J. Swanson

No comments: